Your privacy is important to Huntly Writers. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Huntly Writers collects, and the ways in which Huntly Writers uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Huntly Writers may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including applications to foster and / or adopt ;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the newsletter ; and
- any other information that you send to Huntly Writers
Using personal information
Huntly Writers may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Huntly Writers discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Huntly Writers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Huntly Writers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Huntly Writers will store all the personal information you provide on its secure server.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Huntly Writers is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Huntly Writers
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Huntly Writers uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
Huntly Writers cookies are not used to identify you personally.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.